In addition to ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK, we have expanded our line to include ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK – HIGH FLOW. This lower viscosity flowable flows easily, facilitating a smooth cavity lining. Together with its superb esthetics, excellent physical properties and quick curing time, ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK-HIGH FLOW enables the user to place quick direct restorations. This distinctive characteristic of quick curing is due to Tokuyama’s patented innovatice initiator system “Radical Amplified Photopolymerization (RAP) Technology”.
Irradiation Time For Polimerization
- Halogen 800mW/cm2 : 5-10 sec.
- Plasma 950mW/cm2 : 3 sec.
- LED 900mW/cm2 : 5-10 sec.
- Ideal flowability for smooth cavity lining
- Large syringe and wing for easier dispensing
- Reliable physical strength
- Remarkable polishability, glossiness and color-matching
- Quick curing time, 10 seconds with a halogen light (≥400mW/cm2)
- Ample working time, 90 seconds under an ambient light
- Direct anterior and posterior restorations (particularly for small/shallow/tunnel shaped cavities)
- As the first layer of direct restorations
- Blocking out cavity undercuts before fabricating indirect restorations
- Repair of porcelain/composite
Product Packeges Available
ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK – HIGH FLOW Syringe
- 1 syringe (A1, A2, A3 & OPA2) / 3.6g (2mL) each + 15 syringe tips
ESTELITE® FLOW QUICK HIGH FLOW PLT Refills
- 20 PLTs(0.2g each)
- A1, A2, A3, OPA2