ESTELITE® POSTERIOR, developed for optimal posterior restorations allows you to place dependable resorations with ideal handling, reliable physical strength and quick curing properties (10 seconds). By implementing Tokuyama’s patented innovative initiator system, “Radical Amplified Photopolymerization (RAP) Technology” ESTELITE® POSTERIOR offers the clinician a reduced curing time without sacrificing working time.
Irradiation Time For Polimerization
- Halogen 800mW/cm2 : 5-10 sec.
- Plasma 950mW/cm2 : 3 sec.
- LED 900mW/cm2 : 5-10 sec.
- Ideal handling
– Optimal stiffness, easy to shape, non sticky
- Prominent physical strength
– High flexural and compressive strength
- Exclusive posterior shade availability
– PA1, PA2, PA3, PCE (Clear Enamel)
- Quick curing time
– 10 seconds with a halogen light (≥400mW/cm2)
- Ample working time
– 50 seconds under an ambient light (10,000 lx)
- Direct posterior restorations (including the occlusal surface)
- Repair of porcelain/composite
Product Packeges Available
ESTELITE® POSTERIOR Syringe
- 1 syringe (PA1, PA2, PA3 & PCE) – PCE (Clear Enamel) is designed for the top surface of posterior restorations.